Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Learners

I'm at Adam's house right now and there's no water!
I mean, no water coming out of the taps or anything.
And he says the bill's not even due yet.
How weird.

Good news!
I got my Learners licence yesterday.
Like, finally right?
I don't even know why I was so nervous.
It was easy peasy lemon squeezy lol.
I haven't gone for a drive yet though.
My dad's gonna let me practice at a big parking lot for the first few drives.
How exciting.

My dad made me go out to buy bathrobes for me and my sister for the cold nights.
Adam rarely says yes to shopping so I ended up going by myself. But I didn't mind.
I ended up buying a few other things as well.
But I still don't have an adapter to charge my camera battery so I'll have to post them up later.

Anyway, I'm off to play Animal Crossing!

5 comments:

Carissa. said...

lol Congrats on your L's!

Mike said...

What color bathrobe you bought?

brutalturtle.blogspot.com said...

Hey from Canada~ Everybody is nervous when they do their driver's test I was so nervous my foot was shaking when I was stepping on the brake! Don't worry about driving you need to do it and then you will not be nervous. Anyway neat blog, more posts! Drop by anytime if you wanna see Canada :)

-bturtle

-elle♡ said...

congrats!
you make driving sound so easy ><
i need to be like that >_>

brutalturtle.blogspot.com said...

Yo! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog :O Nooo I mean drop by my blog if you wanna see canada, not drop by canada hahahaha XD But you've lived in Canada for 10 years?? And then Australia? You are the first Canadian Australian I've ever spoken to in my life. How is it down there? Do you think it's better than Toronto? Is it fancier or more shops to buy? Missing the snow?