Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Obsession

I never thought it would come to this, but I think I'm obsessing over Korean singers.
I spent all of yesterday downloading Korean songs and looking up pictures of Korean bands.
It's the end of the world, I know.
Okay, well, maybe it can't be all THAT bad.
I mean, there comes a point in our lives where we can't help but become obsessed over something we can't resist, right?
So don't be surprised to see a bombardment of Korean music in the playlist in days to come.
Don't worry, I won't be posting any Korean pictures in here (you sigh in relief).
... 'Cause there are just TOO many pictures, so I'll have to make multiple posts.
It's okay, you don't have to thank me :).

1 comment:

Carissa. said...

lol! kpop is real good >:) 'cause there are so many bands you can drool over.
I got the ring for $9 US so it works out to be like around 12 bucks? which is pretty expensive for a ring imo but I was lusting for it for a while.