Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Test

I'm doing the practice driver's test online for my L's, and I must say it's a pain in the ass.
I've been doing it repeatedly non-stop and all I can see is a flurry of words now.
The "intersections" and "traffic lanes" sections are the most annoying.

You can only be hopeful in getting the ones you know.
The questions you're not so familiar with can come at you one after the other.
That's when you know you're screwed.
And must pay another $35 to experience it all over again.

But others tell me otherwise.
"It's really easy! I got 100% and I didn't even study".

Just put more pressure on me, why don't yous?

But maybe I'm just being a worry wart (worry wart? hah) and it really is just a breeze.
We'll just have to see.

Oh yes, it's my 22 month anniversary with my boyfriend today.
I just know we're not going to do anything.
He has to raid. He has more dedication in his stupid gameplaying than in me.
Isn't he just great?
No, I'm just kidding. I still love him (I know you're reading this).

Oh, and it's also my friends' anniversary too! Yeah, we share the same date number.
Isn't that just cool?

----
Yeah, I didn't get to finish the post on the 15th so I'm posting it today (17th) just in case people are confused.
----

1 comment:

Carissa. said...

:o Almost 2 years...lol
Yeh Hieu is slacking off aswell but he isn't bad on our anniversary. Give him some credit for commitingg 8)