I've been naughty and neglecting my poor blog for too long. I applaud anyone who studies or works and manages to have the energy and time to blog regularly. I mean, I've even stopped checking my daily reads, and that use to be my life.
So I decided to blog instantly once I had the itch to blog again, otherwise you would not be reading this post for another 5 months.
Well, I've completed my first year of university 3 weeks ago and am currently enjoying being able to be a lazy slob without feeling guilty.
Here's a run down of what my break has consisted of:
- Discovered Hungry Jack's Spicy Sauce - better than McD's Big Mac Sauce
- Been heading to bed at 4-6AM everyday
- Attended the KPOP Music Festival - still in complete shock
- Finished watching The O.C
- Started watching Seinfeld
- Started watching That '70s Show
- Started and finished watching Arrested Development - this show is too great to have been cancelled. So glad there's going to be a 4th season and a movie!
- The hospital tops my list of 'Most Hated Places to Be'
- Used facial masks for the first time with the girls
- Scored my first real job for the holidays
- Built my 100th floor on Tiny Towers
- Made a terrible sandwich
- Got into Neopets again - feel free to add me as a neofriend: sophiepophiex
Yup, you can tell my holidays have been quite eventful. Waiting for my friends to finish their exams so we can get the party started *insert big woot*.
And here's my to-do list for the holidays:
- Read a ton of books - my shopping cart for Book Depository is ready to go
- Attend the Harry Potter Exhibition
- Go to the gym regularly - first and last time I went was 2 weeks ago lol
- Buy a new phone - suggestions?
- Learn how to drive, god dammit
- And I almost forgot, blog more!
Going to go watch Seinfeld so until next time, bloggerinos!
Moochi_ says bye!