I was really pumped in the holidays, but I'm sick of it now.
Homework is just piling up on my desk slowly, gradually.
Arghhh, what do I do?!
I don't want to be a lazy blob who leaves everything 'til the last minute.
I really need some change.
I was good before, but when year 11 hit, I just became really, super, ultra, mega lazy.
I need to reorganise my priorities.
Set some new year resolutions for 2010! - I know, it's not 2010 yet, but this is very important!
So here goes:
1. Eat breakfast every morning whenever I can.
2. Have a notebook ready for English - my teacher gives away A LOT of good points.
3. Listen in class and actually do work.
4. If I'm unsure of something, ask the teacher, not the person next to me.
5. Right after school, eat then do some HOMEWORK!
6. Cannot touch the TV or computer until I finish every single piece of homework.
7. Start assessments early, preferably the same day I received it.
8. Write study notes RIGHT NOW so I won't have to cram right before the HSC.
9. Revise everything new I've learnt everyday.
10. Minimize the amount of times I go out a week.
11. Lights out before 2AM!
12. Prioritise Facebook games last - being the highest level in Cafe World on my friend's list does not help me in obtaining a high ATAR.
13. Spend money wisely. Only buy things I really need and will actually benefit me.
14. No more taxi rides! Please!
15. Exercise regularly - push ups, sit ups, jogging anything.
16. Eat healthy! - More vegetables and fruits, less chips and candy.
That's all I can think of right now.
I think I'll start this next week... or maybe the week after...