This is from the list of 100 Things to Watch in 2010. Here's a few things that caught my eye:
1. 3D at Home - All I can say is awesome.
11. Brighter Colours - I've seen too much black, white, beige. Can't wait to have some funky colours into my wardrobe.
35. Gaming Software - More handhelds/apps, less consoles. This will be interesting.
60. Mobile Money - People will be able to send money via their mobile phones as quickly as they would a text msg. This is going too far, dontcha think?
61. Mobile Ticketing - Flashing mobile phones at airports and event venues will replace paper tickets. Aw, but I really like saving the paper tickets.
73. Public Bicycles - Is this cool or what? I would totally use these since I don't have a bike lol.
78. Silent Dance Parties - Dancing to the beat via headphones. This seems ridiculous but I guess it prevents noise pollution/angry neighbours and no one will fight over the song choice.
80. Slow Beverages - Anti-energy drinks which promotes calming and boosts concentration. I dislike all energy drinks so this might be good.
99. Wonder Girls - Surprised much? Although I'm not that into them. If only it was Big Bang or something lol.