Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Fashion

As some of you may not know, fashion is one of my favourite things. All I do on the computer most of the time is browse and save pictures. But I have a love/hate relationship with it.

I love it because it gives me great and endless inspiration. I am just in complete awe when I see someone wear something so creative and beautiful. It makes me want go out and wear the exact same thing. And when I see editorals, I'm so amazed by the shots.

But at times, I hate it because I get so jealous of people who can piece together something so wonderful. It makes me think, 'why can't I be creative enough to do something like this?'. It makes me want to 'kick' fashion out of the way and not give a shit about it. When it gets to this point, that's when I stop and do something else.

But I guess that's what hobbies do to you? Make you feel happy but jealous at the same time? But who wants to feel jealous? I hate jealousy.

I dunno. I don't have that with reading.

No comments: