Wednesday, March 4, 2009

*sigh*

My friend's mom is getting married this Saturday. Originally, I wasn't going because there was no room and I didn't mind really because I'm broke as. But he talked to his mom about who he's inviting and she told him to tell me to come 'cause I'll be an exception. She's so cute :)

Well, this is pretty short notice since I only got informed yesterday. I don't own any dresses for a wedding either, well any dresses to be exact. So I have to go late night tomorrow and find a dress, shoes and a bag. Aiyah. Waste so much money and on top of that, I have to give money to the bride and groom. I don't even know what to look for in a dress for a wedding D: I'm going shopping with my boyfriend too to look for his stuff, and I know he won't be of much help.

Hopefully I'll be able to find something cheap and nice.

My hair is so short and boring. It's hard to get it into the preferred shape I want it too. There's nothing I can do with my hair. If only I had hair extensions, but they're like $250!

I'm so poor :'(

Wish me luck for tomorrowz!

No comments: