Thursday, March 26, 2009

she works hard for the money

Ok. So I finished all my exams and assessment tasks today!

Well actually, I still have an Extension English PowerPoint presentation due in one week but who caaaaaares. I'm free, I tells ya!

I'm going to receive $950 in my bank account from the government soon. Good ol' Rudd. I just don't know what to spend it on. Well, you're not suppose to SAVE it... that would diminish the whole purpose of the stimulus package. You're suppose to SPLURGE! Yet, I hear people are going to save it. Pay your bills and taxes people! Luckily, I have no bills or taxes to pay :)

I've been thinking about getting an iPod Classic. Or a new pho
ne. I always wanted the Samsung F480.



Yeah...

I want to buy hair extensions but I would have to cut my hair into layers otherwise it would look funny, but I don't want to cut my hair. I don't want to wear them all the time but it would look weird without 'em if i do get layers. I just know its. I also want to buy contact lenses. I'm sick of wearing glasses all the time, it just gets in the way. Or maybe I should just buy clothes and shoes?

It feels better when I buy a lot of things instead of one or two things with a sum of money. It makes me feel like an effecient shopper :)

Yes, you can do a lot with $950 but at the same time, it's just not enough.

No comments: