Monday, March 2, 2009

hidelly doodelly neighbourino

Didn't do much today. Woke up at 12, got to my boyfriend's house at 3.30 and really didn't do anything. The guys called us out to go for a drive at around 8.30. We drove around and met up with people. I got tired in the car at that point. I got dropped off at 10.

Yup, a waste of a day dontcha think? I'm getting sleep
y now.

School tomorrow :'(. Well, it's already Week 6. How fast is that?? 5 weeks to goooooo, then holidays! Yayz0rz.

It's compulsory to bring our school diaries to school now. They check every morning in roll-call, and if you don't have it, they give you a pass for not having your diary. Dumb school. They really think this is going to make everyone use their diaries. Well, I do. But I always have.

Here's a pic of me and my sis on the bus earlier today.


Everyone mistakes us for twins, but we clearly do not look alike. Just 'cause we have glasses D: ! And everyone says she looks older than I do. Well, I can't really complain about that. Who wants to look old?

No comments: