Monday, June 15, 2009

Korean BBQ

Hi guys.
Haven't been posting in a while.
Just been busy with school and life.
I have a 3 unit maths test tomorrow which I am not ready for D:
Yep, it's cram time now.

Last Friday, my friend and boyfried celebrated their 17th birthday.
We went to eat Korean BBQ at Hurstville.
It was my first time going to one so I didn't really know what to do at first.
I personally found the food too sweet for my liking.
But it was okay :)
We had to finish all the food we brought to our table, otherwise it was a $5 fee for each plate unfinished.
So everyone was quite full by then.

Afterwards, we went to one of the birthday boy's house and just played poker and Monopoly.
His house was huge.
I took pictures with my camera but I don't have it with me right now.

Anyway, it's getting late.

Oh, and it's my anniversary today.
1 year and 9 months :)

No comments: