Monday, June 1, 2009

The city feels clean this time of night

I should be doing so many things for school but I really can't be bothered.
I want to care, but I can't.
And I need someone to download movies for me for my assessment task!


Anyway, I went out today.
S'ok.
I kinda got tired by the end of the day.

I don't know why when I slept til 12.
And I forgot to take a picture of what I wore again. zzz
Well I can tell you what I wore?
- navy blue top ; Hollister - $20
- dark blue skinny jeans ; Mavi - $90
- black and grey checkered bomber jacket ; Jay Jay's - $40
- brown boots ; Freelance - $60

- white scarf with black skulls ; Ebay - $0.99
- brown pleather handbag ; Basque - $99.95

I know, words aren't the same but hey, I'm making an effort aren't I? lol

I saw the new Samsung Ultra Touch in store today.


And man, does it look sleek.
I kinda regret getting the Samsung F480 now.

Another week of school tomorrow.
Not looking forward to it.
But this school year has gone by quite fast actually.
Only 6 more weeks left of Term 2 :O

My school's holding an athletics carnival on Tuesday and Wednesday.
I don't know if I'm going.
I mean, two days?
I might just go the first day, and not go the second.
I don't even compete anyway.
What am I suppose to do? Cheer for my house?
No one I know is in my house too.
Well, my sister is but she'll be wandering around taking photos for the school newsletter.
She said I can follow her, but why the hell would I want to?
I dunno.
My dad got pissed off last time when I didn't go to the swimming carnival.
He wants me to participate in school activities.
I told him it's boring but he doesn't care, obviously.
So old-fashion.

I feel quite sad actually.
And dead.
Why, you ask?
I don't know.

Anyway, I'm gonna try do something productive now.

No comments: