Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day

Didn't you guys just love this book? Hah, yeah.

Anyway, for the whole week, it was hot, humid and sticky. You would've been a fool to step outside. Today it's cold, gloomy and wet. Ugh, why can't the weather make up its' mind?! I hate this weather. It makes me restless and unmotivated to do anything. I do love the weather in autumn thoug
h.. it's got the nicest breeze and coolest weather.

Year 11 camp is tomorrow and I'm not going. Unfortunately, I still have to attend school and do this 75 page booklet. It's gonna be the
most exciting 3 days of my life. I can't wait.

There's n
ot much more to say, so I'll end this post with photos from my backyard.




Yup, it sure is a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.

No comments: