Monday, February 16, 2009

Get to know Sophie

10 random things about me
1. I don't like soft drinks
2. The degree for my right eye is 6.50, my left eye is 5.25
3. I get jealous and annoyed easily
4. I hate the rain and the snow
5. I watch television religiously
6. I don't eat breakfast
7. I have no friends
8. I only have 1 piercing on my ear; the other 3 are closed up
9. I like eating spicy food
10. I wish I had a good-paying, fun job, close to home


9 ways to win my heart

1. Have a sense of humor
2. Take me seriously
3. Have a car to drive me around
4. Don't be a cheap ass
5. Don't be clingy
6. Smoking is a no-no
7. Be spontaneous
8. Make me smile
9. Be Adam

8 things I want to do before I die
1. Learn how to play the guitar or the piano
2. Travel the world
3. Learn a second language fluently
4. Learn how to swim
5. Skydive out of a plane
6. Go to a gym regularly
7. Make a real friend
8.
Get married, buy a huge house, have 2 kids, have a billion grand kids, all that mumbo jumbo

7 things that annoy me
1. School
2. Being woken up for no goddamn reason
3. Lectures that go on for who knows how long
4. Movies that consists of people bursting into song and dance
5. Youngins who think they're cool and top shit - teeny bopper shit
6. Shuffling and all the things that associate with shuffling i.e. clothes, music, people
7. People in general

6 things I believe in
1. Science
2. Violence is not the answer
3. Karma
4. Being normal
5. Being an omnivore
6. 1337 speak

5 things I'm afraid of
1. Creepy crawlies
2. The future
3. Losing people
4. Change
5. Not having a real friend throughout all my years of living

4 of my favourite things
1. Adam
2. Music
3. Books
4. Food


3 things I do everyday
1. Phone
2. Internet
3. Television


2 things I want to do right now
1. Sleep
2. Eat


1 person I want to see right now
1. Who else?

No comments: