Tuesday, February 17, 2009

So wrong

I should be sleeping right now but I'm so annoyed I don't feel like doing anything. I don't know why I'm annoyed in the first place. Maybe it's because of the 10 things post I did earlier. Yah. Lots of things annoy me apparently.

I'm watching the end of the David Letterman's Show and the performer they have on is singing this feel-good song which is making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I remember having this song on my play list and now I forgot what it's called which is quite annoying. I may have to look it up.

School really bugs me. I have 2 stinking years left. Ughhh it's so... annoying. I wish I had a wider vocabulary but that's all I can think of. Well, it's my fault anyway. I could've had 1 year left but I had to be an idiot and suffer for another year. Ahhhh well, my bf will pick me up from school and shit so I guess it's all goooood *snickers*. I think through my blogging days, I will be bringing up school a lot and complaining how shit it is so I'm just warning you in advance.

I started getting into nail polish lately and been buying so much and stuffs. I hated the smell and thought of nail polish before, it disgusted me. Now I think it's so pretty! I even started filing my nails and grooming them. I think I'm getting more in touch with my feminine side these days. I don't know if that's a good thing though.

I've been reading this book by Jane Austen called Sense and Sensibility for my Extension English class. I never realised how good it is! I was given the book last year to read but I never gave it a second thought since it was written in the early 1800's and the English is kinda hard to understand. But now that I'm trying to take my studies seriously, I regret not reading it last year. Anyway, the story is so depressing and worthy to read. I'm looking forward to read Mansfield Park as well and Evelina by Frances Burney later in the year. But I'm not really looking forward to all the assessments. There's only 5 people in that class and it'd be kinda sad to come last.

It's getting late and my annoyance is wearing off so Ima jet and get a good night sleep! Ooh, I managed to find out what song the guy was playing. It was Come On, Get Higher by Matt Nathanson. Yup, nice song :)
Anyway, 'night y'all! Yeah, I'm a Texan foh shizzle.

Oh, will you look at that. It's starting to rain again.

No comments: