Tuesday, February 2, 2010

School

I finally updated last night after many grueling hours of uploading photos onto Photobucket.
But I guess it's worth it since it gives me large, high-res pictures so you's better appreciate it!

Anyways, holidays are over and school has begun.
Those were my last holidays I could enjoy for high school ever as they'll now be filled with studying and other HSC-related things.

I dropped 3 unit Maths by the way to concentrate on 2 unit Maths.
Even though extension maths may scale up my ATAR, it'll only happen if I do super well and lately I've been failing most of the exams so it won't do me any good.

I'm thinking of dropping 3 unit English as well.
I do absolutely nothing in that subject and I'm just not taking it seriously.
I have a presentation due next week which I obviously have not started on and I think Romanticism is totally boring.

I'm actually thinking of dropping 3 unit History too.
I think I just took it up in the spur in the moment and thought it'd be easy peasy.
But there's a major research project and I already have the PIP for Society & Culture to worry about.

Ya know what? I feel like dropping everything and start fresh.
Which seems kinda funny since I had that chance once.

I'll just have to wait and see.

No comments: