Friday, October 8, 2010

Port Stephens [PIC HEAVY]

So, me and 10 friends decided to take a road trip down to Port Stephens from the 4th-7th for our friend's 19th birthday.

I wasn't going to go because of HSC and all... but what the heck. How could I pass something like this up?!

Anyway, here's a few pics from the trip:

DAY 1

Photobucket
On the road. It was a 3 hour trip excluding the pit stops. I was so cramped at the back with all the boogie boards >_>.


Photobucket
The boyfriend and I


Photobucket
The only 2 girls on the trip


Photobucket
Living room. The house became a mess, fast.


Photobucket
Some of the drinks.


Photobucket
Guys playing poker


Photobucket
Guys playing some drinking game. Hennessy w/ green tea


Photobucket
Birthday boy!


Photobucket
Ledge upstairs


Photobucket
LMFAO


Photobucket
Shot of tequila


Photobucket
Toan (left) was trying to give David more alchol lol

Photobucket
LOL


Photobucket
Threw up

DAY 2

Photobucket
Bumped into a desert at the beach.


Photobucket
Camels!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Biruibi Beach


Photobucket


Photobucket
2nd couple of the group


Photobucket
Horses?!


Photobucket


Photobucket
Attempting to slide down the hills w/ boogie boards


Photobucket


Photobucket
Hog's Breath cafe


Photobucket

Photobucket
Their cookies n' Cream was pretty gross


Photobucket
Poker again


Photobucket
Playing their drinking game again


Photobucket
Bk just threw up. That bin was disgusting by the end of the trip..

DAY 3

Photobucket
On our way to the same beach again


Photobucket
Gangdaaaas


Photobucket
That dog was sooo unbelievably cute! Coincidentally, I managed to take a shot of the surfer.


Photobucket
No idea how I managed to get flash in broad daylight.


Photobucket
The wind made it so hard to take a nice pic w/o having our hair flying everywhere -_-


Photobucket
I swear, these guys can pose in any situation!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Seafood for lunch


Photobucket
Pretty yummy.

Photobucket


Photobucket
Cuties

Photobucket
Our last dinner on the trip

Photobucket


Photobucket
Freddo ice cream cake


Photobucket
If you look closely, you can see the cigarettes we substituted for candles.


Photobucket
Birthday boy smoking the 3 candles


Photobucket


Photobucket
Poker + Commonwealth games. We were watching weight lifting and this Malaysian girl who was playing for Australia had the longest, bushiest armpit hair you've ever seen.

DAY 4

Photobucket
Time to finally head home


Photobucket
Bye bye Albatross holiday home


Photobucket
On the road home


Photobucket


We were supposed to go whale watching on the last day but everyone just wanted to go home.

I think the trip would've been more eventful if we actually planned what we were going to do each day because we woke up late and just did the same thing each day - pig out, beach, fishing, poker, drink, sleep.

Sarah and I were the only ones cleaning most of the time. I swear, these boys were absolute pigs! The shower, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer were in use 80% of the time, I bet the electricity bill was massive lol.

I brought my notes with me but I didn't get any studying done at all. But I guess that's no surprise.

Overall, it was pretty great. Hopefully, I'll go to another trip soon, but this time by plane lol.

1 comment:

Gerrytales said...

YAYERS a post!
Good on you for posting during your HSC!

- WTF is the boys doing exposing Davids butt - _ -
- I love the photo of the sea with the boats! It's so sooo pretty!
- Smoking candles?!?

It looked like you had a hell of a trip! I wish I could do that. Over night is the furthest my rents will let me do.

------
Ahaha Ryes and Car were flapping their arms about to the dancing thing on tv. I joined in too, just it didn't show up in the photos :/

Cheers!